As part of Summer Reading at New York Libraries, the State Education Department and myON®, by Renaissance®, are partnering to bring thousands of enhanced digital books to children from birth through 12th grade and their families all around the state!
May 1 through September 30, 2019
• Unlimited, 24/7 access to the Renaissance myON® digital library, which includes more than 6,000 authentic fiction and nonfiction texts covering a broad range of themes and topics
• Flexible supports—professionally recorded audio, text highlighting, an embedded dictionary, and a zoom feature to support independent reading
• Resources and tips to support meaningful summer reading experiences
The myON digital library and its special features can be accessed online from any web-enabled device. Up to 20 books at a time can be downloaded to read offline whenever WiFi isn’t available.
How to Start Reading:
1) Go to www.myon.com and click on the “myON Login” button
2) Enter the following information
School Name: New York Reads
3) Select a book and start reading!