The 2019 Annual Report for Public and Association Libraries is now open, and you can access it HERE.
Here are some documents and reports to help you with the 2019 Annual Report to NY State.
- 2019 Annual Report Help Document Start here for an annotated version of the report with guidance and answers to some of the questions. Call your CEFLS consultant or Michael Spofford (x112) for further assistance.
- Annual report login
- Outline of Major Changes for 2019
- NY State Annual Report Page (where instructions and other information will be posted)
- New Additions 2019
- Requests Received and Provided 2019
- Downloadable Circ Report 2019
- 2019 visits to library page on cefls website
- Special holdings report 2019
- Instructions on running the Ad Hoc Reports in Horizon for some of the circulation and patron questions.
- Annual Report Instructions 2019
- Printable blank copy of 2019 report