The 2021 Annual Report for Public and Association Libraries will open by the end of the month of January.
Here are some documents and reports to help you with the 2021 Annual Report to NY State.
- 2021 Annual Report Instructional Document
Start here for an annotated version of the report with guidance and answers to some of the questions. Contact your CEFLS consultant or Michael Spofford (x112) for further assistance.
- Annual Report Login
- Outline of Major Changes for 2021
- NY State Annual Report Page (where instructions and other information will be posted)
- New Additions 2021
- Question 2.14: 10 + any additional database your library subscribes to at an individual level.
- Questions 4.20-4.21: Requests Received and Provided 2021
- Downloadable Circulation Report 2021
Number of available electronic books (ebooks) in catalog: 7,975
Number of available audio – downloadable units (e-audiobooks) in catalog: 993**
(** Note that this is substantially less when compared to the previous year because RBdigital was acquired by OverDrive and the titles included in the previous subscription expired as OverDrive has decided not to include them in a similar subscription.)
Number of additions to holdings electronic materials: 1,136
- 2021 Visits to Library Page on CEFLS Website
- Special Holdings Report 2021
- Instructions on running the Ad Hoc Reports in Horizon for some of the circulation and patron questions.
- Annual Report Instructions 2021
- Printable Blank Copy of 2021 Report