The 2017 Annual Report for Public and Association Libraries is now open, and you can access it HERE. On this page you will find the login, as well as the full instructions, a printable version of the report, and the changes from last year.
Here are some documents and reports to help you with the 2017 Annual Report to NY State.
- 2017 Annual Report Help Document Start here for an annotated version of the report with guidance and answers to some of the questions. Call you CEFLS consultant or Michael Spofford for further assistance.
- Annual report login
- Outline of Major Changes for 2017
- NY State Annual Report Page (where instructions and other information will be posted)
- New Additions 2017
- Requests Received and Provided 2017
- Downloadable Circ Report 2017
- 2017 visits to library page on cefls website
- special holdings report 2017