The 2020 Annual Report for Public and Association Libraries is open. You can view it HERE.
You can view the recording of the Annual Report meeting we hosted on Zoom HERE.
Here are some documents and reports to help you with the 2020 Annual Report to NY State.
- 2020 Annual Report Instructional Document
Start here for an annotated version of the report with guidance and answers to some of the questions. Contact your CEFLS consultant or Michael Spofford (x112) for further assistance.
- Annual Report Login
- Outline of Major Changes for 2020
- NY State Annual Report Page (where instructions and other information will be posted)
- New Additions 2020
- Requests Received and Provided 2020
- Downloadable Circulation Report 2020
Number of available electronic books (ebooks) in catalog: 7,196
Number of available audio – downloadable units (e-audiobooks) in catalog: 9,308
Number of additions to holdings electronic materials: 1,299
- 2020 Visits to Library Page on CEFLS Website
- Special Holdings Report 2020
- Instructions on running the Ad Hoc Reports in Horizon for some of the circulation and patron questions.
- Annual Report Instructions 2020
- Printable Blank Copy of 2020 Report