Don’t have a library card yet? We’re working on giving access to students in our area access to HelpNow in the near future. But you can contact your local library to get a card today to get access, and you can check out ebooks, e-audiobooks, books, library of things, DVDs, and so much more!
Brainfuse HelpNow is an all-in-one suite of tutoring services designed for a wide range of academic needs whether it’s tackling a tough homework problem, mastering a particular topic, or writing a paper, brought to you thanks to the Lake Placid Education Foundation of the Adirondack Foundation. HelpNow services include expert academic tutoring and self-study tools to empower users to study at their own pace or collaborate with peers and teachers. Students access live, on-demand academic help and state-aligned skills building lessons from expert tutors. With HelpNow, tutors and students communicate in real time in our online classroom by typing, drawing, and marking-up lessons and web content. Plus, students can use our secure file sharing feature in the writing lab to submit writing assignments to our writing tutors any time of the day. The Brainfuse full-service test center offers practice tests for all levels in math, reading, and writing as well as college preparatory tests – including the SAT.
Experience personalized eLearning by connecting with a live tutor
- Live Tutoring: Students submit a question in our online classroom and receive live, one-on-one assistance from a Brainfuse tutor.
- Writing Lab: Our writing tutors help students become better writers by providing constructive feedback, and assistance usually within 24 hours of receiving a student’s submission.
- SkillSurfer: Our skills building service helps students master a concept or skill through state aligned online lessons with a live tutor. HelpNow Skills Building has been designed for a variety of age groups and academic needs.
- Send Question: Students submit questions via our online form and a tutor will respond usually within 24 hours to the student’s question.
- Language Lab: Students receive live online help with their Spanish language homework from our fluent Spanish-speaking tutors.
Powerful self-assessment and online learning tools
- LEAP Learning Platform: Diagnostic test center with detailed study plans, lessons and live tutoring.
- FlashBulb: Users can access and create interactive learning games, quizzes and flashcards.
- eParachute: Use eParachute to discover your strengths and unique talents to map out your future career.
Form study groups, hold virtual office hours, work on class projects, and share knowledge with peers and instructors
- Meet: Schedule a live study group session with friends and instructors. Invitees receive the invite in their email inbox and simply click on the Meet link to join the organizer. Attendees need not be Brainfuse users.
- Brainwave: Record movie-like whiteboard sessions to store solutions to homework problems, class projects, or any other concepts that involve motion or sequencing.