The member libraries of the Clinton-Essex-Franklin Library System use Horizon as their integrated library system (ILS) to process materials for patrons, as well as facilitate interlibrary loan. The Horizon program can be installed on a computer running the Windows operating system. To have Horizon installed or for questions or training, contact David Fuller at 518-563-5190 x122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll find some training resources provided by SirsiDynix, Horizon’s developer, on topics related to both general and specific functions of the software. These are great walkthroughs of the program, but may cover modules we don’t have access to. If you have any questions about the videos or want more one-on-one training, please contact David Fuller at 518-563-5190 x122 or email@example.com.
- SirsiDynix – Beginning Circulation
- SirsiDynix – Intermediate Circulation
- SirsiDynix – Item Group Editor
- SirsiDynix – Inventory
- SirsiDynix – Pull List
- SirsiDynix – Reports
- SirsiDynix – Waive the Lost Processing Fee
- Coving a Book Guide – A PDF going over the basic step of how to apply protective covers to books in your collection.
- Requesting MARC Records – A PDF summarizing the ins and outs of requesting MARC records from CEFLS staff.